(WEBINAR) ☂️Your complete guide to life insurance in Snap Projections (August 24, 2022)
This session presents a detailed overview of Life Insurance and Life Needs Analysis.
Please click this link to view the recording. Simply enter your name and email address and the recording will be made available to you immediately.
This session’s training topics include:
- Entering Term, Whole Life, and Universal Life Insurance policies in your projections. [2:25 - 12:00]
- Data entry for a Term 10 Insurance policy
- Entering joint insurance in the projection
- Modeling the term policy renewal
- Manual Data entry for the Death Benefit, CSV, and Premiums
- Data entry for a Permanent Insurance policy. [12:00 - 20:40]
- Add Universal Life Insurance plan and Whole Life Plan
- Copy and paste information from Excel
- Where does the insurance benefit go when the insured person passes away?
- Insurance in the Report
- Joint policies in Snap and controlling the end date of the projections for a client
- Use the Life Needs Analysis module to calculate your client’s life insurance requirements. [20:45 - 51:30]
- Using the Recommendation feature to find Life Insurance Needs
- Life Needs Analysis Data entry
- Reviewing the results
- A quick confirmation of the insurance is required using the projections
- The Life Needs Analysis in the Report
- A few questions and answers
- Using our Knowledge Base for any frequent questions or queries