Snap Projections Toolkit (Questionnaires, Checklists, Sample Reports, etc.)
Welcome to the Snap Projections Toolkit! Included are templates and other resources to help you effectively gather client information, promote financial planning to your clients, and use Snap Projections successfully.
In this article:
Financial Planning Questionnaires
The Financial Planning Questionnaire template is designed to help you gather personal and financial data from your clients in the format required to enter it into Snap Projections.
Note: The Short Questionnaire does not include the Corporate information section. The Long Questionnaire does include the Corporate information section; it also includes some additional sections that are not yet available in the software (i.e., disability and critical illness insurance). We do have workarounds for entering some of this information, so please reach out to us if you would like some help!
The Financial Planning Questionnaires are provided as Microsoft Word documents that you can modify. Feel free to add your logo, change the wording, and customize them to your own needs.
- Download the Short Financial Planning Questionnaire - EN (Microsoft Word Document)
- Download the Long Financial Planning Questionnaire - EN (Microsoft Word Document)
- Download the Short Financial Planning Questionnaire - FR (Microsoft Word Document)
- Download the Long Financial Planning Questionnaire - FR (Microsoft Word Document)
New Financial Plan Creation Checklist
The New Financial Plan Checklist is intended to help you follow some basic first steps when setting up a new scenario for your clients. Just like an auto mechanic may follow a checklist while inspecting cars, you might find this checklist useful so you don’t forget to review any inputs and possible optimizations while creating scenarios!
The New Financial Plan Checklist is provided as a Microsoft Word document that you can modify. Feel free to add your logo, change the wording, and customize it to your own needs.
Snap Projections was designed to help you rapidly create and modify financial plans with a very intuitive and collaborative interface where you can show your clients their whole life on one page. This is terrific in a meeting setting, but if you want to create a handout for your clients we have the option to create customized reports. Here are a couple of examples of client reports created using Snap Projections. You have full flexibility over which sections to include in your report; we have created a short and a long example for reference.
- Download the Short Sample Plan - EN (PDF Document)
- Download the Long Sample Plan - EN (PDF Document)
- Download the Short Sample Plan - FR (PDF Document)
- Download the Long Sample Plan - FR (PDF Document)
The Value of Planning One-Pager
This one-page promotional piece highlights why your clients and prospects should work with you to create a financial plan.
The Value of Planning One-Pager is a Microsoft Word document that you can modify. Feel free to add your logo, change the wording, and customize it to your own needs. We have also provided Snap Projections branded PDF version if you want to print something off quickly!
- Download the White Label Value of Planning One-Pager (Microsoft Word Document)
- Download the Snap Projections Branded Value of Planning One-Pager (PDF Document)
Completed Financial Plan Review Checklist
Snap Projections allows you to create quick and efficient financial plans to help answer your client's questions. In some cases, you may want to expand on the basic settings and assumptions in Snap Projections to further refine your plan. This checklist was developed through our Paraplanning Service to help you review your plans and to provide optional prompts for consideration.
The full checklist is available through the following article: Plan Review Checklist
Learn more from the Snap Projections blog
The Snap Projections blog provides financial planning tips and resources. Here are a few sample posts.
- 4 ways referring your colleagues to the same financial planning software strengthens the Financial Advisory Community
- 5 ways to get your Clients’ Adult Children & Other Young Professionals Engaged with Financial Planning
- Financial Advisors: How to use Charts to present an engaging & easy-to-understand financial plan to your clients
- And many more